Friday, March 11, 2011

More Fun Design

**Please join me at Miss Mustard Seed for a Link Party**



Alright, I know, been there done this...

(Image: Design Style Guide)

I can't help myself, I REALLY like it! I also found out that this style is called "New Bohemain" intoduced in the spring of 2010. I guess I have been out of the loop for a bit.



The chair above can be found at Arhous for $229

The pieces below can be found at Squint for $$$ (a little over my budget).
They make great inspiration pieces.


Maybe I can buy a pillow?








2 comments:

  1. I love everyone of these pieces! They are definitely *me* Thanks so much for this fun post. I will probably be back several times this weekend to look at it some more!!! :D

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these... already thinking... How can I copy one. Thanks for sharing these..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites