Thursday, July 28, 2011

Book Plates



I finally found frames for the book plates I removed from a vintage book. I know a few of you said you could never destroy an old book (this book was not in great shape), but look how nice the images look framed...



The images are an odd size and I didn't want to spend a lot of money framing them...I found these floating frames at Staple's. I love the juxtaposition between the vintage print and modern frame. I bought the three frames in stock and now on the hunt for more...I have sixty four of these prints ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great idea about the frames. And, you got them at Staples, you say. Wouldn't have thought to look there. I have an old book as well. And I'm debating on whether or not to dismantle it. The things is, while I enjoy having books, I know I will look and enjoy the pages more on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites