Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Amy Butler

Amy Butler is an artist and designer, she started out designing fabrics for clothes and accessories, but now has items for the home.

I bought this book a few years ago and I fell in love with Amy's home. A split level retro designed home with rustic details and modern touches...not the type of home I usually find appealing. Actually I use to not care for the split level look at all, but now I see the wonderful design potential.


the big room looking back

















To see more of Amy's home and designs check out Amy Butler Design.


1 comment:

  1. Super post. I love mid-century modern homes! We lived in one, and I miss it. One day, a lady who had grown-up in the neighborhood knocked on our door and offered us a ridiculous amount of money for it. You can't argue with profit, but I would love to live in a modern house again one day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites