Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Farmhouse on Houzz

Take a look at this 1890's farmhouse featured on Houzz


Exterior traditional

Susan Duane of Hometown Girl shows her beautiful vintage home

 
Home traditional


Home traditional


Our Home traditional

Exterior traditional

Home traditional

This bathroom is my favorite room

Exterior traditional

 
    "I love being home more than anywhere else, so I wanted it to feel welcoming, cozy and comfortable," says Duane.
 
I think she succeeded!






5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful place! I love that bathroom, too. The sink it fantastic...I wish the first bathroom in our 1899 farmhouse hadn't have been installed in the 60's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post with all the holiday rush but I love this house. It is a wonderful mix of old and new. I just want to sit on the porch in one of those blue chairs and drink iced tea.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out the post right here replica bags prada Bonuses best replica bags online 2018 Dolabuy Bottega Veneta replica bags in london

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites