Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chairs, Chairs, Chairs

Surprise! I found some "new" vintage chairs...yes I have a problem, but check these fabulous pieces out.



This is actually a counter stool, I now need to find another unique piece and I can replace my current "average" looking stools. (the price for this...$0)


I found 2 of these wrought iron garden chairs at the antique mall. I plan on using them as dining chairs...I know they don't look like they would be very comfortable, but see the circle on the back and the screw holes...I'm going to upholster them. I can't wait to get this project done.


Then yesterday at the thrift shop, I found 4 of these vintage iron chairs.



I need to recover the seat cushions, maybe something with a 50's look. I will be selling these (I need to make some money to supply my "chair addiction").

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the second chair and all that swrilly detail.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wrought iron chairs...so much potential. Can't wait to see them after you upholster them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a chair addiction too - but don't want an intervention! Love your little thrift shop finds. Been looking through your site - and liking what I see. Love your front porch! New Linky follower.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites