Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Latest Vintage Finds

It has been a few days since I last posted, computer issues, I was not able to upload any images!? Hopefully the problem has been fixed.

These are a few of my latest finds...

The lamp is wonderful but the lampshade was in bad shape, I think I can find a black shade that will pull it together.


Hubby thinks this looks like a block of wood, but it's actually a hat mold. I have wanted to collect these for years and now I have my first one.


The sailboat is made from cow horn and I love the color. My oil cans are also a new collection (like a really need more).


These cute vintage chairs are going to my booth. I love children furniture, but I have no room for it in my home...I really have a hard time parting with some of my finds.

3 comments:

  1. I think the hat mold is my favorite! Very cool, I just love vintage wooden items :)

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites